Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Blood Moons?

I've had several people ask me about the so-called Blood Moons, and what they signify.  I know that many teachers and preachers have made compelling cases for these astrological events heralding Biblical prophecy.  I agree that on the surface even, these arguments sound compelling.  I have one serious problem though.

The Bible is crystal clear, again and again, that we should avoid astrology, divining and anything like them.  This is unequivocally stated in Leviticus 19:26, Zechariah 10:2, Jeremiah 10:1-2 and many other verses.  When we search the skies for a message from God, as  John Hagee and others are leading us to do, we are doing something God calls an abomination.  I urge you to join me in helping others get past this nonsense of Blood Moons and the like and back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment